YOUR HOME SHOULD BE A PLACE OF REFUGE, COMFORT, AND RELAXATION. A PLACE, WHERE AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU FEEL AT “HOME”!
Karen S. Augustine, Office/Cell: (614)-301-8718, Click for Contact Page
WELCOME TO NEAT NICHE BY KAREN!
Thank you for visiting our web site today. You are here because you have a need. We are here to serve your many needs in the areas of decluttering, organizing, staging, downsizing, and coordinating your move. Our mission and goal is to be the number-one company that will service you in all these areas. Our goal is to relieve you of the stress of searching for additional vendors or contacts. Our goal is to be cost effective, efficient, and offering you the best value for your dollars. Our reputation is that of, “Here is the key, you take care of everything, I just want to write the check.” “We trust Neat Niche implicitly.” Continue the tour of our web site, enjoy your visit, and please contact us TODAY for further conversation. Karen S. Augustine, Office/Cell: (614)-301-8718, Click for Contact Page
Is there a move or downsize in your near future? Are you dreading the thought of even how to begin this daunting task? Statistics say that moving is one of the most stressful tasks that a human being can endure. Preplanning for a future move is key and will eliminate undue stress, overwhelm and frustration. Let the experts help you simplify the process.
- Declutter and purge well in advance
- Find a new home for unwanted items, donate, sell, or give away
- Arrange for the distribution of special items
- Organize home for staging
- Stage the home
- Obtain estimates from contractors and vendors
- Obtain a realtor through a friend or reputable resource
- Schedule movers for moving day
- Professionally pack all items to be moved
- Unpack and organize new home setup
- Arrange home repairs, cleaning and trash removal
- Sort and organize belongings
- Coordinate relocation move
We are flexible to best fit your needs. We coordinate the moving process for you, or just what you feel is necessary. (Note: We DO NOT conduct the physical moving of furniture and possessions.)
ORGANIZE YOUR OFFICE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY!
Most Americans spend at least 50-80 percent of their days in their office. Your office environment should be a place where you look forward to being every day. Your productivity, efficiency, and comfort level should be present while at your job. Your environment should be conducive to the type of work that you are passionate about. Working in an orderly, structured, systemized work environment promotes the following:
- Increase in efficiency and productivity
- Undisturbed and focused time
- Functional filing systems
- Efficient systems and processes
- Limited stress and frustration
- Happiness, contentment, work-life balance
IS YOUR HOME OR LIFE IN NEED OF A LIFESTYLE CHANGE?
Do you desire a life that is organized, less chaotic, and your time is managed more efficiently? Your overall life and environment should be organized, structured, balanced, and in harmony. There are numerous benefits to living and dwelling in a decluttered, organized environment, and lifestyle.
- Routines and habits are in place
- Structure in the family
- Peace of mind from a non-chaotic environment
- Financial well-being – no service charges or late fees, no buying of duplicates
- Efficient use of time, productivity increases
- Calm, peaceful, quiet environment
Are you in need of a lifestyle change? Ask yourself a few questions.
- Was there a time when the space or area in my life was vibrant, relevant and a source of positive energy?
- Is there a consequence to my having this clutter and chaos in my midst?
- Am I enthusiastic and ready to conduct the purging and decluttering process?
Joshua 24:15 – “As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.”